- About Us
- Our Tours
- Easy Riders Tour
- Author Note
- Contact Us
Our Tours >> Self Riding
If you are looking for that extra thrill, we also cater for people who want to ride themselves across Vietnam. Original Easy Riders will experience a wide and exciting range of terrains; from undulating countryside to dirt tracks and beautiful scenic roads through the mountain ranges and along the coast.
Important Information - Our tours range from one day to one month in length and cover the whole of Vietnam - Our tour guides are local and all have years of experience on the roads of Vietnam. They will take you well off the beaten track and you will see firsthand how people live in the country. You will visit the source of Vietnamese industry – for example, visiting Rubber, Tea, Coffee plantations, silkfactories, minority villages, eat exotic fruits and drink the best coffee. Vietnam has to offer whilst taking in the real Vietnam as you ride through continuously changing landscapes and cultures - All of our tour guides are local but speak good English and have good relationships with people across the country, giving you an unparalleled insight into life in Vietnam
- We use high quality Japanese manufactured motorcycles (For example, Honda, Bonus, Yamaha etc.)
- Our bikes are generally between 125cc. 150cc. and 175cc.
- Our Helmet
– International safety standard helmet.
- We have both manual and automatic bikes available. Please ask for further details when booking your tour.
- Our bikes are maintained and serviced to the highest possible standards
- We have a young fleet of motorcycles
- We hold ourselves to the highest safety standards
Our tours include: Experienced English-speaking guide Manual or semi-auto motorbike or semi-automatic scooter, Fuel Tour mechanic (for big group - more than 5) Accommodation All entry fees and ferry crossings International safety standard helmet Personal & motorbike insurance
Booking Conditions To secure your booking we require a 50% deposit via Western Union Before your online payment please email us with your preferred dates,and we will send back a full confirmation. Group sizes.
- We can cater for a wide range of group sizes from one rider up to approximately 10 riders. Please let us know your preference when booking your tour.
- We can arrange a support vehicle “ Van or Car” to carry additional luggage and children. Please enquire further for specifics regarding group sizes and arrangements.
- Riders must be a minimum of 18 years old
- We highly recommend that all riders have experience riding motorbikes, although we will be happy to provide you with guidance and tips along the way. Vietnamese roads are busy, unique and different to western roads but with a low accident rate. When booking your tour, please let us know your level of experience in riding motorbikes
What to Bring
- Our bikes are equipped and can take a reasonable amount of luggage
- This should be in a backpack or similar. We can cover the bags to protect against wet weather.
- You should wear durable shoes and long trousers and bring a range of clothing for all weather. We provide wet weather gear
Self Rider Testimonial ‘There really is no better way to see Vietnam than by riding your own bike. As a rider, with limited experience I found riding in Vietnam initially daunting but very easy to get to grips with and thoroughly worth the experience. My guide was helpful, patient, knowledgeable about the bikes and its mechanics and most of all safe. I would highly recommend the Easy Rider Self Ride experience.’ Phil, UK.
P/s How to ride. The traffic in Vietnam is probably unlike anything you have experienced anywhere else in the world, and in the countryside you can expect to see crops drying on the road, sleeping dogs, herds of cows and water buffaloes, bicycles and motorbikes. Road surfaces can also change very quickly. However, riding in Vietnam can be amazing experience if you follow a few simple rules. Drive slowly and leave plenty of room between you and the other riders in the group. Expect the unexpected — Vietnamese drivers do not give way or yield at intersections and truck drivers act as if they’re the only ones on the road. Your guide will give you tips on safe riding throughout your tour. Obviously, the more experience you have on a motorcycle before your tour will make your ride safer. However, if you have no motorcycling experience, you can still enjoy the adventure as a pillion passenger with one of our trusted local riders.
Da Nang Easy Riders Tour .CO.,Ltd
Thank You for visiting our web site. We hope that you will contact us to arrange a tour booking.
Please contact us using one of the following contact points:
Youth Tourism & Service centre
Mobile: +84 (0)903 473 872 - Mr Nam (speaking English)
Email: Click here to send the Danang Easy Riders an email