Just a few days to Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range. The vestige vietnamese war onHo Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from
1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Da Lat
Follow the new road to going up The central highlands. on the way you’ll do something like:
- Stop over at Raclay minortity village to see the activity of the local people
- Control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the mountain.
Trekking through the jungle
- Stop with cool waterfall on the way.
- Stop over at K`ho minority village
- French railway station
- Visit coffee plantations
- Visit the flower and vegetable farm
We ‘ll see around Dalat flower city
Then Dalat is the place where you stay overnight.
2nd day: Depart from Da Lat to Di Linh
We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style
- Visit Crazy house
- Coffee plantations, vegetable and flower farms
- Visit the green tea farms
- Rice wine making
- Mushroom farms
- Rice paper and rice noodle making
- Silkworm village and silk factory.
- Elephant waterfall. Trekking down a bit jungle and enjoy the cave of the falls.
- Visit Linh An pagoda.
- Head to Di linh town where we stay overnight there.
3rd day: Depart from Di Linh to Mui Ne
- Continue traveling to the Central Highland and stop in the K’ho ethnic minority village to learn about the culture of their wild life
- Enjoy the view on the mountain way
- See hydro electric power station
- Trek around on small trail in the forest to enjoy the fresh air there.
- Take a shortcut up through the winding mountain pass
- Go to visit and enjoy the dragon fruit at the local`s farm
- Enjoy the sand dunes (red and white)
- Stop over at Fairy stream.
- Visit Muine fishing village.
We’ll finish a trip in Mui ne around 5 p.m.
- If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
- If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
- Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
- Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it.
Danang Easy Rider