We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from:
1st day: Depart from Sai Gon to Dong Xoai
- Leaving for Saigon busy city for Cu Chi tunnels. We embark on a boat navigating around the intricate canals, a great way to get a unique perspective of life here.
- we’ll spend few hours the Cu chi tunnels to discover and understand about Vietnam war history with an immense network of conecting undergound tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the location of several military campaigns.
- Visit rubber tree plantation, cassava plantation
- Over night in a cozy guesthouse at Dong Xoai, a border town.
2nd day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Dakmil.
- Leaving Dong xoai for Dakmil town (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trails.)
- Visit Pagoda ( mahayana buddhism “ the Northern school”
- Visit war monument
- Cashew Nut plantatin
- Cashew nut factory
- Bamboo making village
- Stop over at frontier area (Cambodia boder)
- Try enjoying the tropical fruits
Where we’ll spend the night, a border town.
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil to Lak lake
- Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
- Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall.
Keep going to Lak lake: the natural lake in Central Highlands
- Visit sand making
- Trekking to the Elephant rock mountain
- Visit of people farming and fishing
- Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets.
Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc.
4th day: Depart from Lak lake to Da Lat
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
- Stop at worm farm and chopstick factory on your way.
- Elephant waterfall ( big fall in the jungle)
- Visit Linh An Pagoda with big Happy buddha
- Visit silkworm factory
- Rice wine making with local people
- Mushroom farm
- Visit the flower farm.
- Tea plantation.
- Coffee Plantation
- Passion fruit farm
- Crazy house
5th day: Depart from Da Lat to Nha Trang
Leaving Dalat flower city for Nha trang beach.
-Visit Dalat market in the morning with bigest market in the Central Highlands.
- Visit Bao Dai’s summer palace
- Visit old French railway station
- Follow the new road to go down to Nha Trang , you’ll do something like:
- Trekking through the jungle
- Control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
- Stop over at E’de minority village to see the activity of the local people
- Fishing village..
We’ll finish a great trip in Nha Trang around 4 pm to 5 pm
- If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
- If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
- Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
- Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it
Original Danang Easy rider