Routes: Sai Gon – Ben Tre - Can Tho – Chau Doc – Saigon 4 day trip.
1st day: Depart from Sai Gon to Ben Tre
- Leaving Saigon “busy city” for Cu Chi tunnels. Crossing the river to Cu Chi tunnels. This a great way to get a unique perspective of life here. we’ll spend few hours the Cu chi tunnels to discover and understand about Vietnam War history with an immense network of conecting undergound tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the location of several military campaigns. On our way to flatter lands.
We then continue south to My Tho, the start of the Mekong deltas. This is an area of over 250 rivers and canals all part of the network water from the Mekong delta. Crossing the river to Ben Tre , we stop to see local people make hats from coconut leaves, take a walk along the scenic countryside path and continue by boat to Con Phung islands. Where we’ll spend the night.
2nd day: Depart from Ben Tre to Can Tho City
This morning we embark on boat navigating around the intricate small canals, a great way to get a unique perspective the daily life of local people. The canals will take you to visit art villages, coconut candy processing plant, fruit farms and honey farm. Whilst getting a taste of them and enjoy tropical fruist and listen to traditionalmusic. – We enjoy the scenic countryside path with rice fields and continue riding to Can Tho, where we’ll spend the night.
3nd day: Depart from Can Tho to Chau Doc (2 days extension)
* Continue to Chau Doc and end of trip – Exit to Cambodia by boat or Phu Quoc islands. * Head straight back to Saigon, and End of the trip. – We endure an early moring wake up call to enjoy the busy Floating market of Can Tho, the biggest market in the area. “how people do business from boat to boat” – Land on the local people village to visit a small factory where they make rice noodle and rice paper - Head to Chau Doc, on the way we will stop at Thot not to visit the crocodile farms. – Stop at Long Xuyen to visit insence making village – Visit Sam mountain and enjoy the sunset down, see rice paddy field, where we’ll spend night in Chau Doc
4th day: Come back to Sai Gon from Chau Doc
- Take a boat trip to visit the fish farms, floatting village – Visit Cham minority people village where you see people weave Sarong by traditonal way. – Stop at Sa Dec to visit brick factory – Stop to visit the bonsai garden – Get back to Sai Gon at 5p.m
- If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide (Read more:Ride yourself ).
- If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
- Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs
- Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it